First proper weigh in is tomorrow. I have been a naughty girl :(
It all started with the arrival of two new recipe books on Monday. Kudos to Amazon; the books were ordered late Friday night from the UK and they were delivered in Monday's post. One of the books had a recipe for a Chicken Satay with peanut sauce, it looked tasty (and easy) so I decided to give it a try... To do this I needed peanut butter, a sinfully delicious food which I normally wouldn't buy (due to the fact that like Nutella, it just begs to be eaten straight from the jar). So anyway, I bought the peanut butter as the recipe required 3 tablespoons... now four days later the jar is empty, the Satay was delicious and I have probably gained a few pounds of peanut butter! Lesson learned.
The week was not a weight watchers success nor was it an educational success. Perchance this is not a coincidence?? With exactly two weeks to the deadline for my dissertation, this is definitely not good!
In an effort to cheer myself up, from my own laziness-induced fugg, I arranged to go to see an exhibition with a friend from college today. See above. However this exhibition closes at 5... the Crawford do not warn patrons of this either in situ or online, an oversight! Ruslan and I met at 6 and so were too late to see it. Instead we went for some Costa coffee and a chat. I wonder how many points are in a Large (bowl of) Cappuccino?? Hmmm?? At least I looked nice...
I got caught asking Feedme (Pheobe, the cat) why she was sitting on the dining room table. She said it was because that's where the food goes. She is a fatty too, so the vet said anyway. We brought Feedme in to have her neutered/spayed (?) and the vet said the operation was more tricky than she anticipated because off all of Phoebe's fat... awww :( I can identify with that!
So in summation, this was one mighty unproductive week, at least things can only improve!
... Right?...


No comments:
Post a Comment