Thursday, 8 December 2011

Here we go again... again.

I don't know how I managed it but after I gave up on this blog/diet I managed to reach a new high of 210lbs.
Me at a friend's wedding in Autumn

The Dukan Diet

I am now on another new diet The Dukan Diet :D and i LOVE it! I have been on it for almost two weeks now and so far i have lost... 13 lbs!! I think it is the easiest diet that I have ever been on. I don't feel hungry and I'm not constantly thinking about food. It is so nice to see the weight go down on the scale almost every time i weigh myself.

The food is plain but healthy. Well, maybe not 100% healthy as the diet advises using artificial sweetener. The food is almost all whole, natural food. I feel great and have not suffered from any tiredness.

As for my life goal of become fluent in Irish... well I have made progress! I bought the Rosetta Stone Irish Package (500euro) and have been using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment